Cannot purchase subscription

I am trying to renew my subscription but this pops up. What do I do? I have tried restarting the app and updating. I am using IOS 13.5 on an iPhone 11

Your WiFi is not working?

Install ITunes Store than give permission to it

I am connected to wifi. It’s not my internet I don’t think.

I don’t know what that means.

Can a moderator help please? I am still unable to resolve the issue.

Contact a mod

I restarted my phone and still no luck. I am connected to the internet and updated to 20.1. I don’t know what to do.

Download ITunes Store and give permission to IF to access it

It is downloaded and it has always has permission.

Hey,

With the update, the IF servers are going under a lot of stress. As the subscriptions are purchased through Infinite Flight (whereas the game is purchased through the OS’ respective application store), it is my thought that this temporary server issue has extended to the purchasing of new subscriptions.

In a short while the server problems will be fixed and high load will be calmer and you should be able to purchase a subscription then. If you are unable to do so in a few hours, be sure to contact #support again!

Thanks,
Patrick

Note: This is just my theory on the matter, I’d appreciate moderator confirmation or amendment.

1 Like

Now that I am seeing people reporting server outages, I think this is why.

This is a known technical issue at the moment and the developers are working as fast as possible to resolve it.

More information can be found here. Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

1 Like