Cannot click on VOR

I’m trying to file my flight plan and I cannot click on the BOISE VOR. It will come up but every time I tap it, it disappears and it comes up with Salt Lake City - FIR. Does anyone know what’s happening and how I can fix it?

Please perform a soft reset of the device and see if that help :)

That didn’t work

I have this problem as well but I have noticed a trend though. VORs that are included in SIDs or STARs in certain airports seem to get “stolen” by the SID and STAR and unless one includes the procedure they won’t be able to see the VOR. When it is in a remote location with no airports near by then the VOR shows.

1 Like

This is an issue - it happens as well with the LAX VOR.

@Trey_Weger Hmmm, okay. From what I’ve seen this is a common issue and seems to be a result of v20.1 with SIDs and STARs. VORs that are included in SIDs or STARs in certain airports seem to get “lost” by the SID and STAR and unless one includes the entire procedure, the VOR is “invisible”.

Yeah try restarting you device or check if there is any update of infinite flight and then told us what happens

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.