Cannot access some replays without subscription

So basically I bought global like in December and I flew a lot and I could access my replays. Now that I fly solo with no subscription I can’t access my replays when I had global. I hope this isn’t the developers being cheap. I need help accessing them. Please tell me how if there is a way! Thanks

1 Like

Hi @LibyanPilot01 due to the fact your pro sub expired you can’t access planes or scenery that are you get from the pro subscription.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying but why can’t I access the replays? I just need the replays not the actual planes and scenery. If I bought the, already why can’t I just use it because I already bought it

You bought a subscription that allows you access to these things for a set period of time.

2 Likes

@LibyanPilot01… MaxSez: “Cheap”! “Mirror Mirror on the Wall” ect.
OhMy!, G’day, Max

2 Likes

You can only access replays with global, as you’re subscription expired you can’t access them.

1 Like

Replays count too? Pffff

Thanks for replying but that kinda sucks…

1 Like

Yes, because the aircraft and scenery are part of the subscription.

2 Likes

…ok? Ummm

1 Like

Sorry that you can’t access them, you will have to buy another subscription.

1 Like

Idk that does kinda sucks because due to the fact that I already bought it and can’t access my own replays is bad

I guess so… 🙁😐

Like I said, the subscription gives you access to particular features for a set amount of time. You didn’t buy the aircraft or scenery.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this will work but you can try and export them into a file.

1 Like

Mhm yea… anyways thanks for replying

I’ll try that thanks so much!

Please keep in mind that the scenery needs to be streamed for the replay just as it would be for a normal flight. Costs for IF are still there for offering this, and it simply wouldn’t be right if someone would be able to use an expensive service, the streaming of global HD scenery, without actually paying anymore for it.

Just a personal opinion on the matter in question.

2 Likes

I see… I think I understand now but thanks for the reply

1 Like

No problem, I just wanted to provide some more background on the reasoning behind it.

1 Like