Cannot access replays after subscription ended?

I’ve been noticing this for awhile and I thinks it’s a very silly restriction…My subscription ended a few days ago and I was checking out some of my replays and most of them I cannot even watch because they are greyed out because I don’t have “Pro”. What’s up with that?

AFAIK it is because replays also must stream the scenery that you saw while flying, so when your subscription to those areas runs out, so does your access to that imagery.
Same for non-free aircraft.

5 Likes

But that’s ridiculous…it’s a replay 🙄

2 Likes

It still requires IF to pull that data from the servers.

But in my opinion they should fix that. They charge us 11€/month to fly in those areas with all the airplanes not to see the replays…

You pay $9.99 a month to access all aircraft and scenery WHILE you are paying for it.
You do not own it, you simply rent it on a month-to-month basis.
It’s like saying Netflix should allow you to rewatch downloaded movies even after you stop paying for it.
Replays require the same server pulls that a normal flight uses, so allowing access even after your sub expires is unlikely to ever happen.

9 Likes

Said like that… has more sense, true

1 Like

FYI: From my experience if you fly into or from a free region, you can still access it.

Yes, it is indeed how it works
Not sure about the aircraft though

I understand but still… sometimes I just want to rewatch my flight and I can’t until I renew…I think they should implement an actual video recording system, instead of streaming the flight again.

I understand but still… sometime I just want to rewatch my flight and I can’t until I renew…I think they should implement an actual video recording system, instead of streaming the flight again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.