CannedPig's ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @N/A

Hi and welcome to my ATC Tracking Thread! :D
It’s my first time try to do it and I’d like to give a chance practice myself by this way so that I can find out what points I still could improve.

Here are some details on my following tracking track:

• Airport: Shanghai Hongqiao Int'l ZSSS
  • Runways in use: 36L/36R (I would recommend use 36L for departure and 36R for landing)
  • Server: Training Server
  • My controlling positions : Ground/Tower
  • I will open for 45 minutes

Remarks:

1. Patterm work is recommended
  2. Please request “remain in the patterm” when contacting tower if you really plan to do the patterm work, or please request departing direction. Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)
  3. And the most important Feel free to point out my controlling problems below or via DM or Discord :>

Welcome again and have fun guys! :>

6 Likes

Tag me when you open!

1 Like

Tag me when you open pls !

1 Like

TRACKING THREAD OPEN!

• Airport: Shanghai Hongqiao Int'l ZSSS
  • Runways in use: 36L/36R (I would recommend use 36L for departure and 36R for landing)
  • Server: Training Server
  • My controlling positions : Ground/Tower
  • I will open for 45 minutes

Tags:
@LightAviation
@HK-168
@StarAviation
@Nezuko

Feedback from YA-UHO

-11:06:46I asked for touch and goes but when you gave me permission, you gave me clear to land instead of clear option.

-11:12:48 When I switched rwy, you directly gave me permission but did not give me pattern entry.

-The distance between Cathay22VA and me during the Full Stop approach was very close, less than one nautical mile at the closest point, but you only gave him G/A when our final approach altitude was less than 200 feet. Time very late

Everyone else did a great job.
Thanks for having me!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll try to improve next time!
And thanks for coming >w<

1 Like

feel free to tag me when open next time

1 Like

you can ping me when you open!

1 Like

I haven’t closed yet if you like to come!

Roger that I will be there in 6 minutes

1 Like

VT-ALX,

You did well on my end! But I’ve noticed that you’ve missed giving traffic directions in the clearances after the runway changes for others. So, keep an eye on it from now.

That’s all!

1 Like

TRACKING THREAD CLOSED

Really have a wonderful time! Thanks for every pilots and IFATC’s participating! :D

1 Like

Thanks! I noticed this problem too after that, I’ll keep an eye on it next time :3

@CannedPig Ping me!

1 Like

Ping me when you open.

Did you apply for ifatc yet or are you in the recruitment process?

1 Like

Ping me Next time your open @CannedPig 💪🏾

1 Like

Hi sure!

No I didn’t apply for IFATC yet, it’s just for my personal improve training at this time. :)

ping me when you open, i’ll try to join

1 Like

Ah, got it

1 Like

Ping me when ur open! Sounds fun! :)

1 Like