CannedAviation ATC Tracking Thread | (Closed)

Hey dude im sorry and i will come help u train later. Hopes thay makes up mr noobing out. Again im sorry.

Lol man i have those moments

Thanks! A lot of questions popped up inside my head during the session today. The questions includes “huh?”, “Will I pass?”, “How do you sequence 101?”, etc. I’m starting to forget everything about ATC right now lol. 😥😥

1 Like

EDDL is closed early today. It’s getting really dark here in SoCal.

1 Like

Dont say that. U will pass, trust me.

If Rowdy could do it and all the other IFATC can, then u can. I believe in u.

Until you behave 😜

Jk. I failed my written test yesterday 😞. But, I will pass the retake!

In the meantime, I’m hiring a scout.

2 Likes

I don’t know you can ‘hire’ a scout

1 Like

Yes, you can. Just pay $100 to the IFATC home base and hire a scout of your choice. Next, you get trained to be 100% prepared for the IFATC tests, and then you be an IFATC controller. The scout then gets returned to the IFATC home base and the scout waits for its next victim 😜

2 Likes

Thats just a waste of money. Are you really gonna pay $100 for a scout. All you have to do is study and train.

1 Like

I really hope your sarcasm/joke detectors are on 🙄

1 Like

Oh😂 i feel so dumb now

You can read about them here: ATC Training Team

I call them trainees scouts because why not.

Why not is the point ever. But i actually thought u had to pay $100 for a scout!

Rowdy thought the same he just told me he thought that u paid $100. Yay im not alone. lol

For each $10 you pay, I can get you 10% more ready for the test 🤑🤑🤑
Or you can pay $1000 to some of the recruiters then you can pass the test no doubt.🤣

1 Like

Fort Lauderdale (KFLL) is now open in Miami!

KFLL is closed early today.

Reason: Controller has passed out due to some difficulties dealing with pattern work.

Thanks for the service
Remember when runway change Give me Left/Right traffic clearing option
And when I report full stop just say roger no need to clear me to land after the option

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.