A TNCM Landing Competition (Select Aircraft only, please read rules and NOTAMS below)
- Each pilot will get a total of 2 chances to land.
- The top 10 landings will be featured in the youtube video.
- Pilots must use an aircraft from the list of approved aircrafts below.
- Any pilot using an aircraft not listed below will be disqualified
- Please follow ATC/Unicom instructions
- Leave enough distance between the aircrafts in front of you
- Have fun!!
Judging: I will be judging this competition beside runway 10 in a cessna. With the new replay system, a youtube video which will be posted on this thread at the end of the event will showcase the top 10 pilots landing from 10 being the worst to 1 being the best!
- Center line
- Control of aircraft after touchdown
A Landing competiton at Princess Juliana International Airport!!
Server : Training
Airport : TNCM
Time : 2019-03-30T18:00:00Z → 2019-03-30T18:45:00Z
(Please show up at least 15 minutes prior to start of event)
- Only pilots who have registered for a gate will be featured in the video
- Please follow ATC instructions
Depart Runway: 10
Arrive runway: 10
LIST OF APPROVED AIRCRAFTS
- 747 (all models)
- All models
- C130 (all models)
A01: @F-4Ace, 757-200, F-4Ace
A02: @CaptJJ, 747-8, Lufthansa 1907 Heavy
A03: @Mr-plane-guy1, 747-400, KLM5765
A04: @cbrooks531, 717, N185AV
B01: @Pablo_Oliveira, 747, PR-PCH
B02: @mariachi, Dash 8, LO0514
B03: @Andre_S, Dash 8, Jetspeed100
B05: @hugo_wallin, Cessna Citation X, Scand. 940
C06: @Owen_Anderson, Super Decathlon, N-1626OA
C05: @Kevinsoto1502, Dash 8, Corporate 123
TNCM Tower: @alexandre.g
TNCM Approach: @Olivier999
If you’re interested in joining, reply with your callsign and aircraft type