(Cancelled) Virgin America Celebratory Flight with Virgin Atlantic Virtual @ KSFO - 292100ZAPR17

Welcome!

As many of you may have heard, our sister airline, Virgin America, as been acquired by Alaska Airlines. Though her future is uncertain, Virgin Atlantic will and always has been a historic airline. As a result, Virgin Atlantic Virtual will be hosting a flight to celebrate the rich history of our sister, Virgin America.

NOTAM: Our flight will be departing from Virgin America’s home, San Francisco International, before cruising around the Bay Area and the Northern California coastline, with a touch and go at San Jose before coming in for parallel landings at San Francisco.
Server: Expert
Region: San Francisco
Aircraft: Airbus A320 (Virgin America Livery)
Airport: KSFO
Time: 2100Z
Date: April 29th, 2017
Route:
Gates:
We will be using Concourse D at San Francisco International. Concourse E & C can be used for overflow.
Gate D51: @Ben
Gate D51A: @speedbird203
Gate D51B: @Hari_Sims
Gate D52: @Island1
Gate D53:
Gate D54A:
Gate D54B:
Gate D55:
Gate D56A:
Gate D56B:
Gate D57:
More gates will be added if necessary.
ATC: We are in need of a IFATC Officer to help control our event. If interested, please let me know.

Interested in joining Virgin Atlantic Virtual? Check out our website below!
http://www.imxprs.com/free/benjaminlenahan/virgin-atlantic-virtual-if
Or, you can click the link below to be taken straight to our application form:

Virgin Atlantic Virtual’s main thread:

We hope that many of you are able to join us and celebrate the history and heritage of the great airline Virgin America. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, do not hesitate. Thank you all, and we hope to see you up in the San Francisco skies!

8 Likes

I’m in. Doesn’t matter which gate.

1 Like

Notice: Event has been delayed to 2100Z, due to certain constraints. I hope this does not effect any of you, and I hope to still see everyone in San Francisco. Thanks!

Edit: Once again changed, to 2100Z.

1 Like

Due to time constraints, we will be unable to host the event this weekend. We will save the idea for later and have the event sometime soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.