(CANCELLED) Tour De Japan @ RJTT - 122300ZMAY19

• Aircraft and Livery: All Nippon Airways A321-200

• Route: RJTT-RJFF

• Time of Departure: 2300Z 2019-05-12T23:00:00Z

• Server: Training

• Additional Information: NOTAM: Park as close to me ‘LEADER’ as possible. I will be stationed at Terminal I 132. You can pick any gate you like. Obey ATC instructions if there are ATC on duty at the time. It is OKAY if we get separated. We will meet up after takeoff procedurals are complete (we are all in the air at 10,000ft.)

Description: Today’s adventure takes us to the islands of Japan. We will start off by flying over the mountains of west Tokyo, then turning southwest to fly over Nagoya and Osaka. We will continue west to the west end of Japan, navigating our way across the western peninsula of Japan. We will end our journey with a landing (ILS) on runway 34.

This is our flight plan:
RJTT FN265 LUPUS TINAP GYODA HAILY D029L AZUMI KROBE YARII 36E37 FUSOH RJNA D330P SIGAK AMANO IYOKA RJBB B6L20 D281O RJOS SUNNY KAZRA ROSIE SPIDE OM400 SHIMN ALFET D091M SU288 SIIBA TORIK 32E31 OGOJO JADDO HINAG IRUKA SETME TAKAK GLOVR HEYAH MALTS FF402 KAHOC D146Q FF451 FF452 RJFF

Please comment below if you are going to fly with me. If you can’t, then that’s perfectly okay! I’ll see you for the next Group Flight, which will be held in the Expert Server! Thank you, and let’s fly!

I’m sorry, but I had to cancel it due to concurrent events. I’ll make a replacement event sometime.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.