[Cancelled] The Infinite Flight Formation Tournament 2016 - Day 1 @ WSSS - 251900ZJUL16

Server: Free Flight Server

Region: Singapore & Kuala Lumpur

Airport: WSSS

Time: 1900Z

NOTAM: Introducing, the Infinite Flight Formation Tournament. There will be 8 teams. If you want to be the manager of a team, contact me.If you want to join a team, contact the manager. Here is a list of teams and the names of their managers:

Team USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ - @nscates08
Team United Kingdom ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง - @Craig_Holland
Team Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Team France ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท - @Aryan_Bagga
Team Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น - @The_Greatest_Basket
Team Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
Team Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ - @CaptainDawud
Team Greece ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท

Day 1 will feature Ireland vs. Italy. It will be a show off of formations. Each team must have 4 people each.

The event will be streamed live and uploaded to YouTube.

UPDATE: Event cancelled due to there not being enough teams.

6 Likes

@CaptainDawud IFAU could make a team?

3 Likes

Ok, IFAU can host team Australia, will I put @CaptainDawud as the leader of team?

1 Like

Oh, and make sure the owner of IFAU makes a topic saying their managing team Australia. You require ONLY 4 members. Make sure to link that topic to this topic.

Hello Keith, can we just edit this topic and add this Event into it?

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with the commonwealth games @CaptainDawud

Canโ€™t we still use that topic post? We donโ€™t want to spam the community with anotherโ€ฆ

This is not the Olympics โ€ฆ Right?

Nope, this is just a formation tournament

Come on we need more people to manage teams or the event will be cancelled.

1 Like

Am I allowed to watch the tournament?

If the event is still on

COME ON!! We need more team leaders, the first event is in 10 days and we also need participants. You donโ€™t have to live in the country to manage the team. The event will be streamed live and right now I am working on a trailer. @DS2001 @Benedict_Thompson1 @Padi3_14

2 Likes

I donโ€™t have wifi ATM only 3g

can i join the server to spectate

I would like to be a team manager for France but idk any other people who I know to be on my team

It is in 8 days. We need teams

1 Like

Six days. Teams are required or else this yearโ€™s tournament will be cancelled.

I could be on team USA and could participate. 1900Z is 2PM local for me, but I think I could make it work. Any tips from anyone on roles and responsibilities of team leader? Iโ€™ve never done this and I have zero experience in organizing formation flights on IF. Team USA candidates with experience and willingness to participate, private message me. In your message, tell me what state you live in and why you think you would make a good team member. I will determine who gets selected based off of a combination of experience, whether they live in the US or are US citizens, and in the order that they respond. Note that no criteria mentioned above will guarantee nor eliminate them from participating. Also note, that if I determine that I have far less experience than 4 others that do respond, I have no problem at all excusing myself and naming a team captain other than myself. If I do in fact do that, I may still be willing to help coordinate pre-flight briefings, air drills, and pilot selections.

Ok Iโ€™ll add you.