CANCELLED - Thai Airways VA new year Fly in @ WSSS - 022000ZJAN17

Server: Training

Region: Singapore and Kuala Lumpar

Airport: WSSS- Singapore

Time: *20:00z GMT

NOTAM: Please check your time zone changes

Thai Airways would like to celebrate our new year in style and as we had such a big turnout we would like to ask all members of IFC to join us. We were more than amazed at our turnout at our last event. This event will be on the 2nd of January because we want more members to attend. Please comment bellow if you would like a gate

Gates
D30 @Thomas_Ralph
D32 @Liam_Purcell_Media
D34 @Eric_Donald
D35 @FLaviation19
D36 @Nawinspi
D37 @jjt0909
D38
D40
D41
D42
D46
D47
D48
D49

ATC will be provided by @FLYAIRGO

If you are a member of Thai Airways VA you MUST attend in your provided callsign.

Want to join Thai Airways VA? Click the link below and sign up to this form and we will get back to you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_zwAvcm5P_tuKB-tQk8XYnW2_4mgl5ztP9mAR3TfXpk/edit

Check out Thai Airways VA new website

On behalf of Thai Airways VA we would like to wish you a very happy Christmas and happy new year

Please comment bellow or PM me if you have any questions

Liam Purcell
Deputy President of Thai Airways
"Smooth as Silk"

2 Likes

Please use the correct event format

1 Like

Thai 03 count me in

Your in dude

I will definetly be there (I am ty_thaiairwayspilot). Also I am Thai 109 that’s my call sign. And also since I am part of the VA does my specific aircraft matter?

No it doesn’t

Ok thank you!

hook me up liam :))

1 Like

Sure thing dude

Please sign me up

The VA was closed down sadly, I guess this event isn’t happening anymore.

Unfortunately not @LouDon16

THIS EVENT IS NOW CANCELLED sorry for any inconvenience

Sign me up please

The event is cancelled now. It isn’t happening so you can’t join, unfortunately.
@Dossym_Makhanov

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.