This event has been cancelled due to unexpected weather today in the Southern California area. Sorry for any inconvenience
Southern California VFR | KSEE - KSNA
Realistic VFR! Short notice - Reserve your spot soon!
General Event Details:
Aircraft: Cirrus SR22
Departure Airport: KSEE - Gillespie Field
Arrival Airport: KSNA - John Wayne Int’l
Date & Time: October 13, 2018
This a VFR flightplan using GPS fixes and VORs.
Please see here for an example of the flightplan to be used during the event.
Route: KSEE VPSCF VPSMS OCN BALBO KSNA
- Take off KSEE runway 27 straight out. Climb and maintain 4500’ to remain clear of Class B airspace.
- Fly GPS direct VPSCF (MC 251) Crosscheck - you should be over a large highway intersection.
- Upon reaching VPSCF fly GPS direct VPSMS (MC 279) Crosscheck - You should be established on the OCN 326 radial.
- Upon reaching VPSCF, track the OCN VOR radial 326 (Direct).
- Once you pass the “Del Mar Racetrack” (VPSRT), climb and maintain 6500’ (Cruising altitude) (Looks like this)
- Upon reaching OCN, track OCN towards BALBO on OCN radial 301.
- When approaching KSNA, start your descent.
- Upon passing BALBO, enter a 45 degree pattern entry for left downwind runway 20L
- Follow the pattern for 20L
Cruise Altitude: 6500ft
Cruise Speed: 140kt IAS
(Request a space and you will be assigned a ramp spawn)
@KSEEaviation | N152SE | GA CENTRAL 03
Thanks for reading my event! I’m trying to increase VFR realism in Infinite Flight.