[CANCELLED] San Salvador before Christmas Flight! @ MSLP - 082000ZDEC19

Hello everybody! 👋🏻
I’m so proud to tell y’all about this event.

About El Salvador International Airport

El Salvador International Airport Saint Oscar Arnulfo Romero y Galdámez (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de El Salvador San Óscar Arnulfo Romero y Galdámez),(IATA: SAL, ICAO: MSLP), previously known as Comalapa International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional de Comalapa) is an airport that serves to San Salvador, El Salvador. It is located in the south central area of the country, in the city of San Luis Talpa, Department of La Paz, and occupies a triangular plain of 2519.8 acres, which borders the Pacific Ocean to the south, to the east with the Jiboa river, and to the northwest with the coastal highway. Being close to sea level, it allows aircraft to operate efficiently at maximum capacity. It is connected to the capital of San Salvador, El Salvador through a modern four-lane motorway, with 42 kilometers (26 miles) travel in an average time of 30 minutes.

About Avianca El Salvador

Avianca El Salvador, formerly Transportes Aereos del Continente Americano, (in the past, simply known as TACA Airlines), is an airline owned by the Synergy Group based in El Salvador. As TACA, it was the flag carrier of El Salvador. As Avianca El Salvador, it is one of the seven nationally branded airlines (Avianca Ecuador, Avianca Honduras, etc.) in the Avianca Holdings group of Latin American airlines, and has been in operation for 75 years.
imagen

Charts
http://www.uvairlines.com/admin/resources/mslp.pdf

2019-12-08T06:00:00Z

Server: Expert

Airport: MSLP

Time: 2000Z

NOTAM: Heavy airplanes are allowed only at gate 7 and cargo.

Gates

Gate 1
Gate 2
Gate 3
Gate 4
Gate 5
Gate 6
Gate 7 @Frankfurt05
Gate 8
Gate 9
Gate 10
Gate 11
Gate 12

Cargo

03A
03 @Zak_Plant
02B
02 @Jhon_Garcia
02A

4 Likes

Where are the gates?

I think is that, you need the diagram?

Hello friend, I want a door in the cargo area I will go with A330 of UPS 2912 from KMIA

1 Like

Can I get gate with a Avianca 787 to Havana?

1 Like

Sure!, gate 7

Cargo 3 to East Midlands in a 748F

Sure!, Cargo 3 with 748F

Guys, the event is cancelled, I apologize about it…