(CANCELLED) PocketRishi Dubai to London @OMDB - 070900ZAPR19

Sorry for the way this ended up being. Seems like this flight will be cancelled and so will all of its recordings (if they exist). A new flight of the same route (Dubai to London) would be scheduled later this week on Training Server.

• Aircraft and Livery: ANY (I will be in an Emirates A380)
    My callsign will be RISHI Super and name would be PocketRishiYT

• Route: Dubai (OMDB) to London Heathrow (EGLL)

• Time of Departure: 0900 Zulu (9am UTC time)
    2019-04-07T09:00:00Z2019-04-07T16:00:00Z
    7pm Sydney time
    2:30pm India time
    1pm Dubai time
    9am UTC/GMT
    5am New York time
    2am Los Angeles time

• Server: Expert Server

• Additional Information: This is the $800 million route by Emirates. I intend to record this flight and upload it onto my channel. If you have a YouTube channel or want your name in the comments/description, please let me know and I will be sure to include it in the video description and comments.

Please follow ATC instructions (if any) and use Unicom in a courteous manner.

OMDB ASTES DB451 DB460 DB465 DB466 ORLAD KIXOG RIDAP OTIKI TOTKU 2537N/5359E GODKI RALMI TUMAK VEDOM VELAK LABOP ALTOM 2624N/5151E ALMOK VEDOS NABOS MEMKO MOGAS TOLMO EGLIT TOKMA ORSOL ITNAS GODRI ROTOX VELUT AJR IMKEN ALTAX UKSIS TUKLO TAVNI REXAN KAPES UMH TESVA ESENK KESIR GELSU ESEPO LANVO PEVOP ODALI NELPO APVAS USANU ODPOT RUXEV EKSUK UPKAG VAXEB ESOSU TIVUG EVPUV DEVMU EVPIM BEDOP ODMAX RIXUB NEGEM RITAG KOMAN NERDI TIXIP VASIS DEGET ABETI RENKA GONBA STAUB MAMOR UNKUL UPALA INBED LOHRE ADKUV LAMLA BATTY TERLA SOGRI BUB DENUT COA KEGIT 5125N/305E SASKI INLOD SUMUM LOGAN TRIPO SABER BRASO D083L TAWNY 5129N/045W EGLL

Planned departure runway: 12R
Planned Arrival runway: 09L

If you want more information

Flight time: 7 hours
Initial Cruising altitude: 36,000 Feet

Ascent rate and descent rate are at your discretion!

|Climb Profile|250/320/0.85|
|Descent Profile|0.85/320/250|

If you need more information, please let me know!

3 Likes

Wish I can join lol. But I have to do some stuff during Midnight. Don’t ask why.

1 Like

oh rip, see you next time then!

Will be joing you at 9 :) My YouTube channel name is Izhaar J (my display picture if a watch) I will be flying the 777-300 call sign EK22

1 Like

You just gonna not announce this in your server huh? Your admin is quite A N G E R Y
Jk I’ll announce it, thx @AirFrance005 for telling me

1 Like

thank you sir I’ll make sure to get your YT handle, see you there!

1 Like

lol I was just about to open up Discord and paste this IFC link, Ill be there soon

No problem mate!

1 Like

My YT channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3_rAAJu8-fsY_SzpeoAr8A. See you at 9

1 Like

I’m in mate, i will see you there at 0900Z

1 Like

I am in , 😉

1 Like

thank you so much see you there too, it will be a long night for you

1 Like

Thank you so much bro, glad you can come!!! :)

Everybody please join! How could you reject this special event?

1 Like

This man speaks the words of truth!

Whoa,a rare opportunity! I’ll be there,by the way my YT channel’s name is,SimpleWaffles. (If you just type simple waffles then recipes will come up)

1 Like

Thank you for coming, seen you a few times on here and YT, glad you can come!

1 Like

I’m in, callsign Emirates 11 Heavy, I’ll fly the 77W

1 Like

Thank you sir, see you in 30 mins!

1 Like

We have all departed, thank you for joining

1 Like