[CANCELLED] Paradise in the North! | @BIKF

Credits

Google Maps and Keflavik International Airport

Hello and welcome to the Paradise in the North Fly in/out at Keflavik International! This event iwll be hosted on the expert server. Please note that this event will not have gate assignments to allow for more pilots to join. I hope everyone can have fun in this scenic fly-in/out.

About Iceland and Keflavik Airport

Date and Time

Gate Assignments

As stated in the introduction, this event will not have any gate assignments to allow for more pilots to join. Simply choose a realistic route from Flightradar24 or Flightaware OR google the following format if you would like to choose a pre-covid route:

[airline] [airport] to [airport] flightaware

Sponsorships

If your VA is interested in sponsoring this VA, please feel free to DM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Current Sponsorships

None

ATC

Once again, please DM me if you would like to take the role of ATC.

ATC User
Keflavik ATIS -
Keflavik Ground -
Keflavik Tower -
Keflavik Departure -
Keflavik Approach -
Reykjavik Center -

NOTAMS

• Please remain respectful towards all ATC members and pilots
  • If ATC is not present, please resort to using the “Traffic/Unicom” frequency
  • Since this is a “free gate” event, please do not come complaining to me about your gate getting stolen
  • I am also not responsible for any violations or reports you obtain during this event
  • Lastly, make sure to have fun and enjoy this scenic event in Iceland!

Við vonumst til að sjá þig þar! See you there!

2 Likes

Let’s get some signups!

1 Like

bump

bump again

anyone interested?

Most people are attending my friends BKIF event in a few days so that’s probably why.

bump

oh damn what?

imma cancel the event then

thanks for telling me

Don’t cancel maybe postpone it

its all good, i dont’t see any interest in this event anyways haha

1 Like