[CANCELLED]IF Around The World Event 2017 @ KSFO - 210000ZOCT17

Server: ALL SERVER

Region: START AT San Francisco

Airport: KSFO

Time: 0000Z

NOTAM

Infinite Flight Global has been released!! We are organising an Event named IFATWE (Infinite a Flight Around The World Event) we want this to take place annually. We hope to be the biggest event set to take place.

For ease we created a website ifatwe.weebly.com , all of our flight bookings will go via this website, you will also get an Email with your Gate Number and any more relevant information.

The event is going to take time depending on your Aircraft, speaking of Aircraft, you can use any, you can also join the event at any time throughout 2 weeks, at any airport, on any servers.

Throughout the event there will be ‘checkpoints’ at which we ask you to land at, you can stop at any airfield in-between for refuel etc, or just to have that well deserved rest, or you are stopping and that’s all you are doing (obviously you don’t have to complete the event)

PLEASE REFER TO OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY FUTHER INFORMATION

We Are NOT a Virtual Airline.

3 Likes

I’m waiting… ;) Let’s see this then…

1 Like

Surely you should have all of the info ready before posting…

3 Likes

Give me some time ;) I accidentally sent it whoops 😬

That’s the post editing done! Feel free to ask any questions as I can understand that it can be difficult to understand! The post may change BEWARE!!

Cheers, Maks.

If you have already submitted a form please try it again! There has been a problem

Sorry.

Currently on my own world tour and will be past KSFO by the time the event happens, sorry.

1 Like

Shame :( Good Luck on your own trip!!

CANCELLED

For those who have already filed I am extremely sorry, there has been a lack in Pilots which has lead to an unfortunate Cancellation of the Event :( .

Enjoy Global!!!