[CANCELLED]EGLL-KPHL Group Flight @ EGLL - EGLL142200ZAUG19

PLEASE FILL IN THE BELOW, AND MAKE SURE THE TITLE IS CORRECT. TOPICS WILL BE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE

• Aircraft and Livery: A321(Delta Airlines, British Airways, and American Airlines Livery)

• Route: EGLL-KPHL

• Time of Departure: 11:00PM EST

• Server: Training

• Additional Information: If you do join this group flight please comment below if you are joining. And only park at gate 325 to gate 342 at EGLL. I am not reserving gates, and if you do join please have your username as EGLL-KPHL. This flight is approximately 7:35, and I do recommend putting 15% more fuel in your aircraft then the flight time. So, your fuel should be approximately 8:44 flight time. Please have a final cruising altitude of 32,000-34,000 feet. And please keep a distance of 5NM between each aircraft. And if you do join this group flight please spawn 15-20 minutes before departure so approximately 10:40PM EST to 10:45PM EST. And if ATC is active please follow the directions, and be respectful to other players. Thank you, and I hope to see you there!

Please follow the event guidelines, and make sure your title is correct. Thanks!

1 Like

I didn’t know that Wednesday is a month!
Learn new things everyday

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.