[Cancelled]Avianca Virtual ~ Group Flight in honour of AVA203 @ KSAN - 271500ZNOV16

Server: Casual

Region: Southern California

Airport: KSAN

Time: 1500Z

NOTAM: In honour of Avianca Flight 203 which sadly crashed on November 27 a few years ago, Avinaca Virtual have decided to hold a group flight in honour of the people who died that day.
Time now changed to 1500Z.

Our flight begins at KSAN where we will depart and route to KLAX for a touch and go after which we will route to KPSP for a final touch and go before routing back for a full stop at KSAN.

Instructions

1. Spawn in at a given gate in KSAN about 15 minutes before departure. Monitor this post for gates which are to be confirmed.

2. Copy the flight plan off of AVA947 once he has completed the flight plan.

3. Once group flight leader AVA947 has received clearance to Taxi, everyone else may request pushback one by one. (Subject to ATC coverage)

4. Maintain a minimum of 2NM separation between aircraft once airborne. ATC will give vectors in order to organise the formation of the group flight.

5. Fly as realistically as possible and follow ATC instructions. Use proper Radio Telephony.

• Zello is required to participate in this event.

Callsign ~ Zello use (Name) + AVA(XXX) e.g John Gerard Killeen AVA195
Callsign ~ Infinite Flight use Avianca followed by three random numbers

ATC Coverage ~ Infinite Flight ATC Center
Channel COMMS for Pilots ~ Avianca Virtual Events
Zello Team Leader ~ Sohun Pinto (COO of Avianca VA)

Gates
01 ~ AVA947
01A ~

Monitor this post for further updates and we hope to see you there!

Regards,

Avianca Virtual Team

3 Likes

I’m assuming the A138 is open to use?

1 Like

Quick Update ~ Reply with call-sign down below if attending the event! If unsure about anything don’t hesitate to ask!

regards,

Avianca Virtual Team

P.S. Talk to us on our Zello channel or check out our website at:
http://aviancavirtual.ml/

I was at the event. I was in an Avianca 787 and this other Avianca a318 was next to me. We were just waiting and nobody showed up. Btw sorry I didn’t have high enough of a rank to reply and say I would attend. But today I upgraded, so now I am telling you this. Also today was my last day of live and I was hoping I could end it on this event, but unfortunately, it didn’t happen…🙁

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.