[CANCELLED] Amsterdam to Bangkok! | Cptlogue's Nightly Long Haul - Vol. 9 | @ EHAM - 240400ZAPR20

Good evening everyone! I hope you’re enjoying today’s IFATC coverage on the west coast of the United States! You’ve probably seen the Friday Night Flight event. Amsterdam is KLM’s hub and Bangkok is Thai’s hub! Join me (and maybe others) to The City of Angels!
Disclaimer
This is recognized as an event because there are gate assignments and this flight is not within three hours at the time of this post.

Server: Expert
Time: 2020-04-24T04:00:00Z
Flight Time: 11:00
Amsterdam will not have active ATC when we depart
Bangkok will have active ATC when we arrive

You can either use the KLM livery, or the Thai livery

EHAM EH055 EH042 IVLUT NYKER ARNEM 5205N/609E SONEB NOMKA BIRKA IXUVU SUVUT SOPLA NOTGO SULED TALEG EKPEK BESIP PIKIB OMELO ROMIS PITOK BADOR ROMAG RILAS REBLA 4627N/2418E SOBSA LAPKA RIVOS DINRO UDROS BAMUP ABKEV BIMVO VEPUM RERVA RUVOM OSDIP EVKAM KARDE ROLIN ODILI TETRO AGISO LAGAS BARAD SUBUT EDELU ERLEV ABROD AMOKU RODAR TUNEK TUGTA BABUM BIBIM ABEKO KEKAL BODBA ABDAN NINOP LEMOD VUVEN NEVIV PATOX MESRA DOBAT REGET DI LEBIB JHANG SAKUV PATNI SULOM LAKET CHG ONOGI 2960N/7726E PUMOT JAL LKN BBN GGC TEPAL OPESU CEA AVPOP ESDOT TEBOV SUMSU OTADA BGO ARATO LUDVI 1459N/9914E NUNLI IGONI WILLA BAROK BS510 INVEK BS506 BS504 VTBS

Bangkok will most likely have active Approach when we entire their airspace. Please be prepared to follow all Air Traffic Control instructions because the airport will surely be busy.

Gate Aircraft Callsign Pilot
G9 A359 JA-CK @cptlogue
G7 A359 BASEL AL-THANI @champagnepapi
G5 A359 - -

More gates will be added if needed to

If you do not request a callsign, the default will be KLM 875

Can I have gate G7 and why call sign will be BASEL AL-THANI in the a359 with the Thai airways livery

1 Like

Hey, unfortunately, I won’t be able to host the event tonight