(Canceled) SAA Virtual's Chase the Past or Fly to the future (Operation Xmas Part 2) @ FAOR - 311930ZDEC17

XMasSAA

Server: Expert

Region: South Africa

Airport: FAOR

Time: 1930Z

NOTAM: *SAA Virtual presents Operations Xmas Part 2. In part 2 we will take off a few hours before New Years in South Africa. Pilots may choose to fly to destinations that are still in 2017, which are the Western countries such as North or South America, or to destinations that are in 2018 such as Asia, Austrailia, Europe Africa, etc. You may fly any route from any carrier that operates to South Africa (FAOR). If you wish to fly a unrealistic route, just ask in the comments. Hope to see a lot of you there! *

Gates

Heavy Gates
A01R @Goran12 (KATL)
A02 @Owain_G (OMDB)
A03
A04
A05
A06
A07
A08
A09
A10
A11
A12
A13

777 Gates
B01
B03
B06
B08
B10
B12

787 gates
C01
C03
C05
C07

Regional Gates
C09
C10
C11
C12

Heavy Gates
E01
E03
E06
E09
E12

I will add more gates if needed. ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

cSAAIFO

3 Likes

What time is it for GMT.

You should know that ‘Z’ stands for Zulu which is basically UTC/GMT. So, the time would be 7:30 PM GMT/UTC/Zulu.

1 Like

Can I have a gate plaease?

1 Like

I know that. You don’t think I do?

That was for @Goran12 sir, not for you.

You got gate A01R @Goran12

Oh ok, sorry then. Misread.

1 Like

I’m going to be have a gate I will be going to ATL.
Oh are you taking part to?

1 Like

Oh and how did you gain people’s attention to your VA?

Oh I can’t come because it’s on Expert and I’m not banned I just need to do more landings sorry.

Yes, I will be attending, and that question is to be asked on SAA main thread. You can do it on any server you wish then(Because of landings).

What server are you going on?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.