[Canceled] Houston to Toronto! United Airlines- @ KIAH 261700ZJUN19

Hello there! If you would like to sign up, we will be flying from Houston (KIAH) to Toronto (CYYZ). If you would like to participate, please follow the instructions below. All flight details, routes, etc will be provided. I look forward to seeing you there!
image1

• Aircraft: Boeing 737-700
  • Route:

KIAH RENNK COLET SUSHI WWELL INDIE 3141N/9421W TPAKK LIT RUSLR HUMBO PENBE PXV ROD QWERI 4241N/8216W KNOOK ERBEL NUBER ERBAN CYYZ

• Time of departure: 1700z, or 12:00 CDT
  • Server: Expert (Changeable)
  • Airline: United Airlines (Optional)

image2

First things first, go head over to the form. After filling out all the required information, hit submit. Once you submit, I will then contact you within the next 12 hour. After that, you will be put on the List! If you don’t fill out the form, you will still be able to fly, you just won’t be on my personal list of people attending. You will need a callsign that starts with HTT to signify that you are flying on our route.
0725B109-7098-475F-BEEB-0C6EA9977ED8
To pass, you must:

1. Be at least grade three.
2 Have no more than one violation within the past seven days.
3. Apply at least one day before.
There is only one rule, and it’s to Have Fun!

image4
Currently attending
TheFlyingGuy1 (HTT542)
Anokhinalex (HTT604)

1 Like

Wouldn’t this belong in #live:events?

1 Like

Well wouldn’t this be just a normal group flight? Its not really an event because i’m not like reserving gates or anything like that.

Well, to be a #live:groupflights the flight must happen within’ three hours of posting the topic.

Oops. Thank you!

1 Like

Would this be in casual server?

Expert, but it can change to training. But no casual.

Ok thank you

No problem!

I’ll try to make it. I’m good with Expert Server :)

So put you on the list? Could you fill out the form so I know what airline you would be flying? Or you could just tell me here.

You I will. I’m going to bed but I’ll do it in the morning

Hi, sorry, maybe I didn’t read it properly but on what day is it ?

It’s on June 26. If you look at the thing in the title, the first two digits are the date and it’s says JUN19 at the end. :)

Oh, thanks, I will let you know another day if I can come.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.