[Canceled]From the Tall Buildings of Frankfurt to the Hot Busy Streets of Buenos Aries- @EDDF04600ZMAY20

Frankfurt (EDDF) is the fifth largest city in Germany along the river Main. With a population of 5.5 million people it accommodates as a global hub for commerce, culture, education, tourism, and transportation.

Buenos Aries (SAEZ) is the largest and capital city of Argentina. The city lies on the Río de la Plata on the South American continent southern most coast. Buenos Aires is a multicultural city being home to multiple ethnic and religious groups.

Route: EDDF-SAEZ
Lufthansa: 747-8i, MD11F, 777F
2020-05-04T06:00:00Z
Expert Server
Projected Flight Time: 13:45

Flight Plan: EDDF RID NEKLO MOPAN LUTIX NUSBA DEPUL VAGNO LZR LOMAS A873 ISOKA IRAVU RAKUD NAMBI VUKSU KOVUK SAEZ

There will be ATC at both airports so please follow their instructions at all times. I’m not responsible for any violations or ghosting. I’ll give more information regarding the flight closer the departure time. Enjoy the flight and have fun.

I do understand that this is a long flight but I think it would be cool to have at least have a few people come along.

Gonna have to miss this, sorry. And good lord that’s a late (or early) flight lol, 2:00AM for me, haha!

Anyone want to fly?

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.