Cancel subscription

Hi could someone please show me how do I cancel my subscription before I have to renew it. I have the live + version

Please help
PilotA

Thank you for contacting support. Auto-Renew can be cancelled directly from your App Store or PlayStore app. Please find the instructions for your respective store below:

Google PlayStore:
View, change, or cancel Google PlayStore subscription

iOS App Store:
View, change, or cancel your App Store subscription

So we can continue to improve for our customers, could you please let us know why you do not want to renew your subscription? We appreciate your business and feedback!

1 Like

Thanks
I would not like to renew my subscription because I just am not finding joy in playing this I still love aviation but this is not for me and the price is very high. 😔✋️

What device are you utilizing for Infinite Flight? Is there anything we can do to help you with the application or with understanding the Infinite Flight experience? On behalf of the Infinite Flight Team, we would love the opportunity to assist you in any way that we can. Kind Regards, Chris

I use the iPad mini 4 and the game is amazing but the fee is very expensive and I find that I am getting bored with the app, the app is wonderful there is nothing wrong with it.
Thanks
PilotA

1 Like