Cancel subscription - 5 reports

Hello,
I have 5 reports in last year, so Im unable to fly on Expert server until May 2019. Without Expert, IF means nothing to me.

Can I cancel the subscription until May 2019, and then resume paying the monthly fee, when I will have access to Expert server? Will my grade be saved?

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hi @Jakub_Astary1,

You are able to cancel your subscription from auto-renewing, however if you are in the middle of a subscription, it will continue until its expiration date. Once you return to Infinite Flight, you’ll get your stats back, but remember everything is based on a 90-day time frame, so you’d need to get your landings and time flying back up in order to get your grade back.

5 Likes

What’s your call sing in app?

1 Like

What are you basing this off of since no information was given in the post?

I am just basing off of flight time, not reports/violations/ghostings.

1 Like

The OP’s issue has nothing to do with flight time. We appreciate participation in the Support category but please be sure you are relaying accurate information.

14 Likes

Understood, deleted my post.

1 Like

I think Its Wizz Air 001 (His summary)

1 Like

@Mell_Ijzerman how so?

Capture%20wiazz

1 Like

Sign 😉 Although singing when flying is kinda fun.

@Jakub_Astary1 I think he means what is the display name you identify under in the infinite flight app? It’ll allow the team to best assist you.

2 Likes

@Jakub_Astary1

@mwe2187’s response covers everything you need to know. Does this answer your question?

Yes, It’s Wizz Air 001.

Thank you for your replies. My callsign is Wizz Air 001. So, I can cancel my subscription, my stats will be saved. Just then I need to have enough landings and flight time in last 90 days. How many do I need to have access to Grade 3?

Have a look at your grade table, which provides all the information you require.