Canadian Forces Snowbirds Spring Training @CYQQ

Hey IFC!

Just a few days back, I was trying out some shots on my new Olympus E-M1 Mark II. With the Canadian Forces Snowbirds in town for the next few weeks, I thought it would be a perfect time to try out some new shots!

Hope you enjoy :)

CT-114 Tutor

The CT-114 Tutor is primarily flown by the Canadian Forces Snowbirds demonstration team at public events throughout North America. The Snowbirds showcase the high level of skill, professionalism, teamwork, discipline and dedication inherent in the Canadian Armed Forces.

The Tutor was the primary jet trainer for the Royal Canadian Air Force from 1960 until 2000. The Tutors flown by the Snowbirds are slightly modified for show features and enhanced performance during low-level aerobatic flying.

Snowbirds 8 & 9 performing a low pass over Air Force Beach at CFB Comox

All nine of the snowbirds in a very tight 9 line abreast formation.

Here is once again all nine birds in formation!

35 Likes

I am more of a commercial aviation guy, but that’s just beautiful… Gorgeous pictures!

1 Like

Beautiful Shots!

1 Like

These are some of the coolest photos I have seen! Keep it up!

1 Like

Maybe next time I’ll try some commercial aviation shots to switch it up a bit. Thank you so much! ❤️

1 Like

Thank you! :)

I really appreciate that. Thank you! 🙏

1 Like

Great Shots. Fellow Canadian 👍. Hope to see these guys fly around this Year in Yellowknife!

1 Like

Thank you kind sir! ❤️

If they do make it up there this summer, it’s a show you’ll definitely not want to miss! :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.