Canadian flight with the 737

So since Canada is a pretty fun place to fly I decide to do a flight from one point to another. Good flight overall but some turbulence here and there. And of course I saw a lot of different aircraft. It was also cold in Calgary with a temperature of only -6 degrees Fahrenheit. I hope you enjoy my photos.

Aircraft: Boeing 737-800/ WestJet Livery

Route: CYYC —> CYYZ

Flight time: 3 hours and 57 minutes

Sever: Expert

Here we are. Starting in Calgary international. Got a shot of another WestJet 737. It was also very cold too. A temperature of only -6° farenheit.

After pushback and a short taxi to the runway, I was holding short, waiting for takeoff. Spot a A350 that just departed and one still at the gate. It was my turn for departure so I just did my best because it was a bit windy.

So onward to Toronto international. Here I was crusing at FL330 with some cities down below.

After 3 hours it was time to start my descent into Toronto. Also had a bit of turbulence too. So after approach clearance, I was on final for the runway. When I got closer, I got some aircraft waiting for departure.

Concluding the flight, I parked right next to a Air Canada A321. I have to say this was an enjoyable flight.

13 Likes

Canada 🇨🇦
Beautiful shots!

3 Likes

Do you mean Toronto? Your thing was CYYC to CYYZ. Vancouver is CYVR

Yes. I made a mistake. Changing it now

1 Like

Beautiful photos!

1 Like

Thank you. Always try to do my best

Your Wing View Looks Amazing in the 5.picture ? How Can i do that ?

1 Like

Nice, looks like it was a fun flight!! Like the last one, cool angle

1 Like

What you do is u replay ur flight then go to free can and position what view u want

Awesome there fellow WestJetter🇨🇦👍

1 Like