Can you signup for Open Beta or is Open Beta for the public?

Oh, thanks.

Will members be able to download the open bata?

1 Like

How do you become TL2 at least? Someone said it was automatic.

1 Like

The requirements for Open Beta will be posted soon. Keep an eye on #announcements and #blog for more information. Keep in mind that with each open beta cycle the requirements may change so please do not make assumptions based on what was done previously. Just be patient and all the questions will be answered.

15 Likes

Patience is key

Last time you had to be TL2 for the first open beta phase and you were randomly picked I think something like 50 users or so. Then they let other TL2s in by the hundreds if everything went smoothly. Then if things went well they would expand it to everyone no matter the TL then finally they would release the update.

1 Like

It is automatic. Just keep posting frequently, be active, and don’t get a ton of flags and you’ll be good. It took me 6 months to get my TL2 on here cause I wasn’t active when some people have ,anger to get it in a few weeks. Also don’t look up discourse TL requirements because the IFC has slightly shifted them from the default settings. Hope that helps and happy flying.

1 Like