Can you play Infinite Flight on a Google Chromebook?

So yesterday I got a goggle chrome and it’s great I like so I was on it and they have a App Store it’s called goggle play and I typed in IF and it was there it was $4.99 I did not get it but can you play on a google chrome?

Do you mean chrome on computer (Chromebook)? If so, then you can’t.

1 Like

Google Chrome the web browser?

Or a chrome book?

2 Likes

Chrome book

I don’t believe you’re able to, but I’m not 100% sure.

2 Likes

What you’re looking at is the store, which allows you to preview the app. You need an android or iOS device to actually play tho

2 Likes

Then probably no. IF does not support Chromebooks. (it would be nice if they did though)

2 Likes

Ok that’s good to know then

If the screen is foldable and a touchscreen, it probably would work?

1 Like

Who knows? Maybe in the future they will ;)

1 Like

No touch screen

Then You’re out of luck.

1 Like

No, chrome books use a specific software (ChromeOS) which is basically like any other Computer but simpler, its just based around Google Chrome. I have a Chromebook.

1 Like

Well I know you can play a Web based simulator that is somewhat similar to IF and it’s free because it’s on a web browser.

1 Like

There was a Samsung computer that I saw and it did have touch screen and IF on the computer

A statement from Google suggests that You can indeed flawlessly run Android apps on ChromeOS though.

This does not necessarily mean you can play it though.

1 Like

I know I was just saying

Correct, however IF as in the app, I don’t think supports Chrome books. Correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

If you guys do not know the answer, please do not respond.

Infinite Flight is indeed downloadable on a Chromebook. It is downloadable on the Play Store App on a Chromebook. You’ll obviously need to mess around with the controls, but I was able to open up and download Infinite Flight on my chromebook via the Play Store app.

I am able to hop in a 172, and literally fly it on a Chromebook. Obviously, you’ll have to customize the controls of the app to the chromebook, but Infinite Flight actually runs surprisingly smooth on a Chromebook.

9 Likes