Can you have two IF accounts?!

Hey everyone, I saw somewhere that having 2 if accounts isn’t allowed, and I don’t wanna get banned 😅. I just got another iPad and im about to buy my second sub, is this allowed?

2 Likes

You can still log in with the same account on your new device, but it can’t be used to fly. A Warning message will appear if you try to keep flying

1 Like

Having two accounts is allowed! you are just not allowed to have two IFC counts so be careful!

1 Like

hmm ok so If I buy a separate pro sub, am I not allowed to use the IFC?

No, you can use it on your account but you cant make another IFC account for the sub.

1 Like

Ikik but im going to have two separate accounts on different device with different emails and seperate subscriptions. Will I be allowed to fly and have another IFC account?!

1 Like

Oh man that’s a shame :( Thanks though!

2 Likes

Looks like it’s safe. Just prevent creating new IFC account for sure

1 Like

alright will do, thanks!

1 Like

Creating a second IFC account is possible and as long as you don’t use it for chatting or other things you can still connect it to your second in-game account.

Hello,

If you create a second in-app account, and it has its own subscription, you would be able to create another IFC account for linking purposes only. You would need to inform the moderators of this so we don’t mistake it as a duplicate account.

6 Likes