Can you do this?

I just wanted to know if you can do a flight in IF go out of the sim and do stuff like going in the community or watch youtube on the same device without cancelling the flight or have it go back to main menu or restart the sim. Is it just on some devices that can do that or all? Thanks if someone can help me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

afaik it will pause the flight and disconnect you from the server until you open the app again

2 Likes

No, simply you canโ€™t. Servers will shortly disconnect and although if you enter the app again in a short period of time, you will be reconnected again, eventually you will get permanently disconnected from the live servers after some time.

You have an trick if you are using apple: just open the IFC, YouTubeโ€ฆ on multitask with IF

2 Likes

Ok thanks, so the flight wonโ€™t go on in the background of your phone, it would just โ€œpauseโ€ and reconnect when entering the sim, or kick you out entirely

1 Like

Exactly, hopefully if you re enter the app in a short period of time you will get reconnected, but if you spend enough time out of the app, you will not reconnect again

2 Likes

As said above, you can use split screen on an iPad, but I donโ€™t think this works on an iPhone or any other device.

1 Like

Ok,thanks guys

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.