Can you connect a yoke to infinint flight mobile

Hi there I have a flight sim yoke and pedals (NOT JOYSTICK) and I can’t connect through live flight connect even though I followed all the steps. PLEAS HELP

1 Like

First off.
Welcome to the community!

If you need any help PM me.
You did all the steps right? Try it again and if it doesn’t work go to #tutorials.

1 Like

Hello, have you followed every step in the tutorial below? It should work for most yokes as well, but not everything is guaranteed to work with Infinite Flight.

Some common troubleshooting errors - Have you tried a restart of both devices? Ensured they are both connected to the same WiFi network, which is fast and stable? Have you enabled LiveFlightConnect in settings?

1 Like

Go into LiveFlight > It will say “connected to Infinite Flight” at some point > Go into IF > Go to settings > Go to controls (the last tab) > Press “use networked joystick (even if your using a yoke)

If this doesn’t work, restart your computer and make sure you have LiveFlight connect enabled (can be found in the General tab in the IF settings). Also make sure your computer and device are on the same WIFI networks.

2 Likes

LFC hasn’t been updated since 2016, so I wouldn’t be surprised if your yoke doesn’t work.

Otherwise, for some yokes, such as Saitek, if you use LFC on Windows, it will only work if you plug everything in to your computer before you run LFC.

2 Likes

Do you know if it will work with this set up?

1 Like

Yeah it should work!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.