Can we find a fix soon please?

Can we find a fix for this crashing soon please? I’ve been waiting since the rework was announced to use this plane on multiplayer but it’s been 48 hours since the release and I still haven’t been able to properly use it. I’m not going on solo because I can do that on some other simulator

Hello.

The issue is being worked on as we speak and they’re looking to push a hotfix soon. :)

1 Like
1 Like

I know you don’t have a exact time, but do they have a rough time when this will be out?

Hello there!

Currently, the crashes are fixed, but, at this moment, they are having an extreme amount of traffic because everyone is excited for the update. The servers are absolutely loaded with people flying (which is, for the most part, a wonderful thing)

I would either fly in airspaces that aren’t so busy or I would wait it out a day or two. You can also lower your airplane count and might also consider hiding airplane names and dots.

2 Likes

No. However, in the past, hotfix updates usually come out a couple of weeks after the main release.

1 Like

We’re working as fast as we can on a hotfix. We’re just finishing it up before releasing as an update in the next few days. Thanks so much for your patience, we really appreciate it!

8 Likes