Can we be ban?

Hello everyone,
I see a profile of a person who was ban. It is sad. But how to be ban and why it is a long time of ban.

It depends on the severity of your actions that lead to a ban. You can view the suspension table here, it’ll describe the lengths and warning you’ll receive.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/forum-suspension-table-updated-may-2020/436899

3 Likes

I’m not sure it’s public currently, says it doesn’t exist ^

The page don’t exist

2 Likes

Yea, seems it’s hidden for now.

1 Like

Let me just say coming from someone who has been banned multiple times it’s not fun

11 Likes

What do you do to be ban?

1 Like

Oh, I guess try not to be disrespectful or warned by mods and you won’t be banned :)

2 Likes

Bully, get flagged a lot. A lot of things to get banned.

1 Like

Forum suspension table:

TL;DR: Be respectful, follow the rules, use common sense.

8 Likes

But if you flag to say he has the answer and admin can close the topic didn’t counted

Flag a post, not a topic for closure.

1 Like

This?

Yes.

2 Likes

But me I use flag to say moderator to close the topic

I don’t believe the flags are counted if it is by op’s request

2 Likes

If I have one email and I want to use it an other time for create a VA. It is possible? Or my second account well be ban
Exemple: I create Royal Air Maroc VA. But I don’t have a second email. Can I use my email for it?

Does calling someone a nerd count as hate speech?

1 Like

Lol these topics always make me laugh. I don’t understand why it’s so hard to act like adults and be kind and respectful to one another.

“I’ve been banned multiple times, its not fun” - do you not see a problem with that? Lol

3 Likes

Because some of us are under 18

2 Likes