Can u suggest me is this the correct procedure for pattern work touch and go and a full landing

Can u suggest me is this the correct procedure for pattern work touch and go and a full landing

1. Taxi to runway xx

2. Takeoff remaining in pattern

3. Announce inbound for touch and goes for runway xx (right after takeoff)

4. Left crosswind

5. Left downwind

6. Left base

7. Final

8. Takeoff again

9. Announce inbound left traffic (right after takeoff) for runway xx
    3.Left cross

10. Left down

11. Left base

12. Final

13. Exit runway

14. Clear of runway

Looking for the correct procedures

Too me it looks fine…

I think this is the topic your looking for? Using & Understanding Unicom Tutorial

Looking for the perfect pattern work touch and go followed by a landing

The only thing I see wrong is that you do not need to announce inbound at all as long as you are staying in the pattern.

1 Like

As someone mentioned above this is the only piece of information you do not need and here’s why. When your in the pattern at an uncontrolled field, you obviously announce your in the pattern or remaining in the pattern. When you announce remaining in the pattern, pilots know that you can be touch and goes, full stop (usually announced on unicom when calling a position like left base), a low approach, or stop and go. Simply calling inbound is only for aircraft inbound for the airfield outside of the airspace usually. If pilots know that what remaining in the pattern gives you access to do, it’s not needed to announce your inbound as they already know what your intentions are. If you need clarification on this please ask and I’d be more than happy to reword it or answer anything.

2 Likes