Can’t pushback

I posted about this bug a few months ago, and now I’m back to the game, and It’s still a thing? Really? And It happens way too often too. So frustrating. I had planned my flight plan for too long.

All ground services disconnected, parking breaks off, beacon lights on.

2 Likes

Happens to me sometimes. Either connect and disconnect all ground services or restart the flight.

1 Like

You can see the cargo ground vehicles are still there. You have to wait for them to fully despawn before you can pushback.

2 Likes

Been trying this, cannot click on the cargo doors button. Ugh I guess I’m going to have to cancel my flight.

1 Like

It’s been 10 minutes. Ugh, and now the catering truck is stuck too.

1 Like

The catering truck especially messes it up.

1 Like

That is unfortunate, have you tried to toggle the ground staff on and off again? I have never had this issue before but I have heard that has worked previously.

I did, nothing seems to work. This issue happens way too often to me unfortunately, and I’ve always fixed it by leaving. But i don’t want to do that know cuz that flight plan took too long to make, I can’t do It.😂

1 Like

Also if you have planned the flight plan for a long time and do not want to lose it you could ask someone to spawn in and copy it and then copy it back.

One possible way to avoid it in the future is to completely restart your device before flying. I do that every time and I have never had this issue.

1 Like

Nah it’s fine, I’ll just find myself a new FPL from the internet, or just, fly on an another day.

Just copy your FPL to your files and re-install the FPL via files.

How do I do that? 🌚 I’m on IOS.

1 Like

I just quit. I’m restarting.

1 Like

Go to your FPL, and click “share” Then click like save to “Save to files”.

Cool! That’ll be really helpful the next time it happens to me, Thanks!

1 Like

Of course, always here to help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.