Can’t pass through the loading screen

I’ve updated since the day it came out and I still can’t get pass through the loading screen. I tried loading it on solo mode and even on ATC mode but I can’t still reach the game.

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling te game but still, same issue.

Hoping someone can help me out. Cheers!

Device: iPad Air 2
Build: IOS 11.0.3

1 Like

Have you completely rebooted the device, in between the uninstall and the re-install?

2 Likes

I think that because of the fact that your device is simply old, the terrain and data may just lagg. I suggest a restart of your device, and a restart of the app. I hope this works for you, Enjoy global!

I have an iPad Air 2 and I have no issues when it comes to the loading screen in fact it took me 20secs to load . Might it be still a server issue?

Yes sir I did that. Even after I downloaded the planes and stuff I went on to restart my device

Yes, but then also, your device may have more storage space left. The servers (from what I have overheard) seem to be doing better, but I can never know for sure (I have android)

I have 64gb air 2 with some 30gb+ left :(

Ok, so it definitely is not a device issue, nevertheless, I still recommend restarting the app, If that does not work, wait some time (say about 30 min to an hour) by then, probably a spot will be open on a server

Storage shouldn’t be an issue; the app itself is only a mere ~200MB. The servers are running at 100%, so they shouldn’t be an issue either.

I’ve tried running the app again and I’m still getting stuck on the loading screen. Sigh…

I just started IF and it literally took 10 seconds to load onto IF Global Live. Awesome job FDS and crew.

1 Like

Are you still having this issue?

Unfortunately, yes. @Joe

Tried again just now. And still… :( hoping someone could really help me now. Sigh

Having the same problem! Please help!
I’ve tried restarting and everything. Connection is good, it just isn’t working.
iPhone 6S
iOS 11

I am having the same issues and my connection is really good nothing seems to happen.

Just fixed it uninstall the app and reinstall it

Delete the app and redownload. Laura confirmed this should work.

2 Likes

This is a known issue that is being worked on