Can’t get into account

Hi, I’ve just redownloaded IF into my iPad and as I’ve got to get back into my account from when I played it a couple months ago it says my account could not be found even tho I’ve had it for years, can anybody help?
Thanks

Hi, was your account linked to Google or Facebook by any chance?

It was linked to Facebook, but when I try log in through Facebook it says account not found

Can you check again if you’re logging in with the correct Facebook account linked to infinite flight?

It is the correct one I used to ping in to infinite flight before

Ok,

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

If you are still unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above, please send an e-mail explaining the steps you’ve already taken as well as the information below to support@infiniteflight.com

• Display Name and Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete Purchase Receipt showing date, item, and item number (Beginning with GPA if Android User)
1 Like

Thankyou, I have emailed them to see if they can help get me back into my account, thanks

Did you try the steps above first?

Yes, I opened the app, clicked the Facebook way to log in and it keeps coming up with “account not found” even tho that’s the way I’ve logged in every time I’ve played the game!

Did you try reinstalling Infinite Flight and restarting your device yet?

Yes, did all that, contacted support, hopefully they will be able to see I have an account and get me back in?

Ah okay. I’m sure support would be able to help you get back your account.

Just don’t want to lose my account because I was grade 4 and don’t want to lose all my XP and all of that

1 Like

We’re handling this by email, thanks all!