Can’t buy Pro

Hi everyone,

Quick Question… I can no longer buy a year long subscription. There’s only one option for a 10$ monthly sub. Can I still get the year?

Yeah they changed it. Right now you can only get it from the app store by changing the subscription

So I have to buy the $10 option, and then change it in the App Store afterwards? Will it make me buy both?

For iOS, if you previously had a subscription simply go to the App Store and buy the 6 month or 1 year option. If you didn’t have a subscription before then you would need to buy the 1 month subscription and then upgrade to the 6 month or 1 year option in the App Store.

If you are on Android you will need to do a workaround and roll back to a previous version of the app to be able to get the 6 month or 1 year option.

1 Like

Hey! As Trio said, you can do that by going to Settings > Apple ID > Subscriptions and upgrade your IF Pro subscription from there. Since you said “App Store” I’m assuming you’re on iOS.

And yes, as far as I know, since it’s an upgrade, it will usually make you pay more for a greater length of subscription.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.