Can’t Access Servers

For some unknown reason I cannot access Infinitflight on my iPad. I am connected to my Wi-Fi, I can fly on IF but cannot access the servers at all on IF. Is there some explanation for this. I am hoping that you can help me with this problem. Thank you in advance for your help.

Have you tried re-installing Infinite Flight on your iPad? Have you restarted your device in general?

Also, to access Expert/Casual/Training (LIVE) Servers, you will need a PRO subscription.

Also Also, this thread belongs in #support

Now I am told I don’t have an account on IF and I need to subscribe again. I don’t know what is going on. Please can you offer some help

What device do you have and what build of Infinite Flight do you have installed? You may be on the old version (Pre-Global).

@CaptainKatman can you ensure that you have a valid Pro Subscription?

I have an IPad 2 Air
I signed up for a yearlong subscriber 10/18/2016.
Is is possible you can check your records to confirm this?
Unless a pro subscription is not valid for some reason

Your subscription expired then if you purchased it in 2016. You will need to purchase a Pro Subscription. See below:

If you have the latest version of Infinite Flight installed from the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store you can purchase one of our Infinite Flight Pro subscription options. With an Infinite Flight Pro subscription you will gain instant access to an online global multiplayer experience which features world-wide scenery and satellite imagery, giving you the ability to fly to any airport in the world. The Infinite Flight Pro subscription will also include our entire fleet of aircraft, live Air Traffic Controllers, real-time weather and time of day, realistic flight planning, and much much more!

Infinite Flight Pro Subscription Pricing

1 Month - $9.99

6 Months - $49.99 

1 Year - $79.99

The Infinite Flight Pro subscription comes with all In-App Purchases unlocked, including any newly added content during the active subscription period. Only items purchased separately will remain available once your subscription expires or is canceled.

You can subscribe through your respective App Store:

Android:

You will need a valid Facebook or Google account to sign up for a subscription. Subscriptions can be used on any supported device as long as it is not being signed in by more than one user. Google PlayStore customers can now purchase a subscription with a redeem card and store account balances. The subscriptions will automatically renew but can be cancelled from your PlayStore account at the Infinite Flight app page.

Apple:

iTunes customers can use redeem cards or account credits without a credit card to purchase a Pro Subscription. iTunes customers will not renew automatically and are prompted to accept or decline renewals upon subscription expiration.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we hope you join our Infinite Flight community!

2 Likes

As you can see this is good till October 27,2018.

I think he meant to state he bought it in 2017, because there was no way to buy a Pro subscription in 2016.

Try signing out, restart your device, relaunch the app and sign back in. You will need a stable internet connection to access the servers.

1 Like

As is this photo as well. A copy of the current subscription to IF.
I will restart my Router and see what happens. As for all your other requests, I did follow that protocol. I’ll do it now and see what happens. I’ll text you back when I am done.
Thank you for your time and consideration with this matter.
Sincerely, Steven Maniaci

1 Like

Restarted server and IF and still get the message. Let’s leave it alone for tonight and I’ll contact you tomorrow and see what happens overnight.
I Lso updated Infinitflight and restArted and it still tells me to resubscribe which would put me back at OOO. GRADE 1. But between your people and myself we will figure out the problem.

Thank you again, Steven

Chrislevet232,
I have tried everything I can to try to get back to level 3 where I was at. I have all protocols regarding this topic and I still get the message that I must pay to start all over again. I am hoping with this text that you or someone else can resolve this problem. I do believe that this being Xmas and New Years week that people are off. If you can confirm this and let me know when and whom to contact, I would greatly appreciate your time.
Thank you again for trying. But I am not going to start on level 1 and pay for 10 months of service that I have payed for. So let me know the next step to this problem. Again thank you and God Bless and Happy New Year.

Can you provide a screenshot of your grade table. I’m trying to gather what is going on here so you aren’t able to access the expert server?

I was able to access Expert Server before this happens 1 week ago

Have you tried signing and signing back in with your account info used for your subscription?

Yes I have. All I get is the I need to subscribe to IF as if I were just joining. When I check my info everything is to 000 Grade 1.

Solved via PM with Staff.