Can someone Help

Hey Does anyone know how I can get to grade 2 quickly? I started playing on Febuary 12th and I dont know how to go up grades

1 Like

Just keep flying, maybe do a couple of patterns and you’ll get there in no time :)

Welcome to the community as well!

1 Like

Pattern work really boosts it, just keep fly and you will get there in no time. Also, Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thakn You :DDD Also Nice to meet you here

1 Like

Thank You also Nice to see you :>

1 Like

This should give some guidance.

Possibly outdated but has good content :)

2 Likes

Oki Thank You so Much :D

Welcome to the community!

1. Just keep flying. It might be a while before you can get to and sustain grade 2, and even longer before the same with grade 3. But just keep flying, practicing, and learn.
  2. Speaking of learning, I recommend watching the tutorials on Infinite Flight’s official YouTube channel, and reading the User guide.
  3. There are some great tutorials made by fellow community members in #ground-school.
  4. Of course, feel free to ask any questions on the here on the forum, and use the magnify glass in the top right to search to see if anyone else has already asked that question before.

Welcome and hope you enjoy the community and simulator!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.