Can somebody undo these violations?

Yesterday I was flying from Denver to Heathrow, after getting at my cruise altitude (32000ft) I put my tablet away and went to sleep. After I woke up, I saw my plane crashed. It had stalled and the autopilot got disengaged. Because of this i got 2 or 3 (i dont for sure if it was 2 or 3) violations. Therefor I can’t play on expert server for a whole week. Could someyone undo these violations? Please and thank you!

I’m just gonna quote what i just said in a different topic :)

This isn’t story time @Ecoops123

7 Likes

I can almost guarantee you it was either an A330, A340, or A380, but sadly since these are only 2-3 violations I’m sure they’ll wear off in less than a week. Not all 3+ will last the rest of the week. I usually nowadays keep climbing at vs800 when afk. I did that, and oversped on my descent 😂🤦‍♂️

@schyllberg Story time: As the dominant lion rose from his chair, he met the gaze, of a long paragraph by @ECoops123… The battle, had begun…

2 Likes

Hmm okayy, but i think it was a glitch in IF, because i dont know otherwise why it had stalled

Review your replay. 🙂

3 Likes

It wasnt an airbus lol, i flew an b777-200ER. But yeah its unfortunate :(

1 Like

Your replay will show exactly what happened. That should always be the first stop.