Can some one help me

I found this on live flight today and was this coming with global this is legitimate and you can find it on live flight right now if you want to
45E8499C-9EB9-4B4E-B588-F5F366DCDE29

We’ve seen this many times ;)

I’m sure that we will hear more about it publicly soon.

1 Like

It is an aircraft unrealeased to the public.
That is just something Cameron put in to disguise aircraft,

1 Like

What is it do you know

Why is it not getting released to the public it would be so cool

Could be a surprise with the Global release. Keep your fingers crossed 🤞

1 Like

@Qantas737guy he’s flying to PER

2 Likes

Possibly BA 77W considering coming from EGLL.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking that and I doubt an MD11 could fly that far

So why is it not a photo of a 77w

There are new liveries coming on the 77W that haven’t been uploaded onto the LiveFlight app

2 Likes

Oh ok i was getting excited that they whould be cool new planes to fly

If you click the link you can see confirmed things in then update. The BA 777-300ER has been confirmed me and @Qantas737guy we’re commenting on how it could be a British Airways 777 due to its departure from Heathrow (EGLL). The LiveFlight Developers haven’t added a picture to the Unkown Aircraft so instead they have used a funny picture to disguise it. However it may be another aircraft we don’t know about…

3 Likes

so might it be sth like md-11?

2 Likes

You never know :) we can’t speculate

2 Likes

There are new planes (MD11 and DC10) currently being tested however, they won’t be in the upcoming update, they will be after (but we don’t know and exact date)

2 Likes

yea ok, I will stop guessing, leave it secret and with surprise :)

@moderators does this need to be closed now?

Yes let’s wait and see :)

Guys, firstly can we please stop speculating and use the linked tread above for all confirmed updates incoming.

Secondly, can we make sure that we research a post properly prior to posting? This screenshot from the OP has been submitted hundreds of times.

Sorry to sound like a grump!!

2 Likes