Can not connect to iTunes

To anyone who can help,

I had been inactive on IF for a long period of time due to not having time and my subscription running out. I have since renewed my subscription, however I have come across an issue.

When I purchased the 1 month subscription and I clicked ‘Fly Online’ and it says no active subscriptions found. When I click subscribe now and select 1 month and then continue, I get a message to say I’m currently subscribed. Tap ‘OK’ and I get ‘cannot connect to iTunes store’. What can I do to solve this?

Thanks

After you click “subscribe now”, try clicking “ I already have a subscription.” Maybe that would work.

Hello @Flynnpothecary,

In addition to what @PilotDog has already suggested, here are some other suggestions:

• Try deleting and re-installing Infinite Flight from the App store.

• If you haven’t already, try restarting your device.

Let me know if any of these suggestions work, or if you need further help. :)

On my device, there is no button saying ‘I already have a subscription’ …

Are you able to post a screenshot of what shows when you select ‘Subscribe Now’

This will help us better assist you. :)

Just to clarify, did you purchase/renew today?

Also have you tried deleting and re-installing the app completely?

No, I purchased on 17th December. I have just tried reinstalling and that did nothing as well.

Make sure that you are trying to log into the same account that you bought the previous subscription with. If that doesn’t work, we’ll have to see if anyone else has a solution.

I’m certain that I did. But when it didn’t work at first I made another account so I could still use infinite flight. So maybe there’s a way of putting the subscription on the original account since it didn’t appear to be in the first place?

You’ll have to wait until a moderator or a staff member is available, is we don’t have the ability or knowledge on how to transfer subscriptions to different accounts.

Please give them time to respond though as they will be very busy, especially during this time of year.

If you have any other questions, be sure to let me know. :)

Hello!

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will give this a go :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.