Can I use a PS4 controller for Infinite Flight

I know that you can use an XBOX controller for Infinite Flight but can I use a PS4 controller by connecting it with an adapter or bluetooth?

Simple answer. Yes. Makes for a fun time in the F22, can’t lie! Have fun!

2 Likes

Do you know how I can connect it?

Well I have a Tab S6 so I just connect it using an adapter and charging wire but I do believe Bluetooth works as well… Don’t quote me though…

2 Likes

Oh ok. I’m gonna find out how to connect it up to an iPhone X. But thanks so much!

2 Likes

Not a problem! Any YouTube Tutorial should do if you just search up how to connect an PS4 controller to an iPhone… After that you simply just click connect device in the IF app and you are good to go!

1 Like

Just hold the PS4 and share buttons down while the controller is off. The light should start flashing white, the controller name should also appear in your Bluetooth menu allowing you to connect it.

4 Likes

Ooh thanks! Will give it a try later today! Is that how you do it on Xbox?

1 Like

Have a look at this topic :)

Hopefully that helps!

2 Likes

Thanks! Much appreciated!

1 Like

No worries! If you’re doing it on the PS4 controller make sure you forget it on your iOS device, it won’t connect to the console unless you’ve done this.

1 Like

or just turn your bluetooth off

1 Like

Surprisingly that didn’t work lol

2 Likes

thats quite strange cause it works for me

1 Like

1 Like

It isn’t too hard to connect, but the control sucks for me because the throttle key is the same as the rudder key

1 Like

yeah Ive done it and it doesnt work very well.

I just connect my xbox controller through bluetooth but it’s not the best in the world to fly with so I stick to using my phone

1 Like

Yeah. I tried on PS4 and it wasn’t great. Still gonna try with a joystick though!

1 Like

for joystick you gotta do it through pc(Incase you didn’t know)

1 Like