Can i say hello

I was flying from RJTT to SBGL so I saw another plane coming out of an airport and I thought I’d test a connection. And I did, and he said in a few words he said he would cross the lane and gave my course. He answered the same and we left.
Does it not have a function that allows you to say hello?
Through the ATC type a channel of compliance and even invite to fly together and then when distancing from the ATC disconnects.
How to see another airplane and not be able to say anything.

1 Like

Hey! Unfortunately, there isn’t a “Hello” command, but feel free to make a feature request for one as soon as you reach TL2 in the forum! Please note you must be TL2 to make a feature request! Just stay active and be an active reader and you’ll be there in no time!

2 Likes

Currently plane to plane communication is not available.

8 Likes

This is sad because sometimes we can combine in few words to fly together in the same course.

3 Likes

I agree, this would be a great addition, and many other community members agree. You can cast your vote here;

4 Likes

In ATC Unicom you can communicate with other pilots in a limited way, saying your position and your intentions. Communication with dialogue that takes the attention of the pilot would not be cool, just the essentials

3 Likes

I did not understand your comment
Would you like to talk more than that, too?

See the simplest and most correct way using ATC.
At each airport we adjust the frequency and each one in a group can say something but words already ready, dialogue.
And when it leaves the ATC it closes until the next one.
It is so in real life, can not talk to everyone a chat is very complicated and takes your attention.

1 Like

Thanks for dropping the link

2 Likes

That is exactly why I posted the feature request so that we could have a Unicom system to communicate general information to each other and fly together. It’s actually been getting some good support. Stop by and check out the link Velocity23 posted. I sounds like it would be right up your alley.

I always appreciate if you just leave a post with you thoughts on the feature.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.