Can I restore my purchases on InfinitePassengers?

A little bit more than a year ago I downloaded InfinitePassengers and bought a few of the airline boarding music/safety briefing packages. One of the ones I bought was United. I was away from IF for about a year but now I’m back so I went onto the app to use my United package. However, I find out that I now need a subscription for the airlines and the only package available to me is the free Generic one. Is there any way I can restore my purchases? This is like IF in a sense, previously you could buy things separately but now you have a subscription that includes everything. Anyways, if anyone knows please tell me. Thanks

1 Like

Although I’m not sure how, you should be able to. When it was still available, I purchased the 777,787, and some other aircraft. Now that I have a subscription, those purchases are useless but when my subscription expires, I just hit restore purchases and I am able to fly those aircraft. The same goes for IFA. In both of these apps there is a ‘restore purchases’ button somewhere so I suggest you poke around for a bit and try to find that button.

1 Like

Infinte Passengers as an App is no longer supported by the IFC as they were no involved with the thread and forum here. They do have their own discord forum which you could ask the question and get help.

All details are here:

1 Like

Do you have a link to their discord

I think he means discourse

1 Like

I just posted on their community but they need a moderator to approve my thread so I’m waiting for the approval

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.