Can I get two topics out of one outing? Idk, You tell me

Well, I decided to do it again. Here’s some more photos from my last spotting trip. Anyway, let’s get moving with it, shall we?

Starting off the topic we have a Delta A220-100. Raleigh Durham currently gets 1 or 2 (I can’t remember exactly how many). However, this one just landed from Boston. Anyway, to the next one.

Number 2. An American Airlines A321 landing from Charlotte. You would not believe how busy the flights between RDU and CLT are, even though it’s like a 2 and a half hour driving distance. The upgrade list is longer that that. 🤦‍♂️ Lets keep going.

Landing from Newark, this UA 175 in the old livery. Okay. Now we’ve seen all three major US carriers. My favorites AA, but no one asked so I’ll keep quiet. Next.

Another Delta! This time a 737-900. Anyone want to know anything else about this one? No? Good. Keep it moving.

We got jetBlues A220-300 for a little while but I haven’t seen them at RDU for a minute. I hope they come back! They pretty.

EVO! 🤩 out with the old and in with the new!

Where’s the eraser? 757 is a beaut! We see this bird a good amount at RDU now. Short hops from here to ATL and back.

I don’t know why I did it, but here’s another Delta back to back with anther Delta, in a photo with another Delta. Did that make any sense? I’m not sure either.

This is more my style! AA! 😍

And we’ll wrap it up with a plane with a wolf on its tail. Frontiers plane are pretty cool imo.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my photos! Hope you enjoyed!

Socials:

Youtube

Instagram

Gear:
Canon SL1
Tamron 70-300mm

28 Likes

Wow deltas are beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

These are beautiful!
And you definitely can!

1 Like

These are great! I tried to catch the 757 on my spotting but there wasn’t any that day. Really great spotting though!

1 Like

Those planespotting shots are wonderful ! :) Well done mate ! Keep on like that ! ;)

1 Like

Thanks!

I know! I waited to catch the 757 and A220 before I left 😂

Thank you!

4 Likes