Can I get this removed by a moderater

Alright, I’ve done searching but all of these issues were fixed by reinstalling the app, which would delete your replay. Is there a way you could “save or download” the replay?

But before that, let’s try a device restart.

1 Like

I’ll restart the device now:)

1 Like

Ok, it’s restarted

Nope, infinte flight just crashes:(

1 Like

Alright, try sharing it again.

1 Like

Happened to me in the 350 twice

2 Likes

It’s terrible, Hugh I can’t even fly for the va I think for a week, the one time I don’t do a VA flight this happens:(

2 Likes

Can you try deleting some un-wanted replays, restarting the app and trying again? Maybe you have too Many replays causing the app to immediately crash.

1 Like

Yep I’ll do that now.

1 Like

I just starred that one then deleted all unstarred replay files so I only have that one now.

1 Like

And the app still crashes when you try to share it?

1 Like

Yes it does indeed, will I try save it then uninstall and reinstall?

1 Like

Only if there is an option to save the replay. If there isn’t, then don’t. I think you should wait for Schylberg to help you out. I’m out of solutions.

1 Like

My tablet is saying it needs an update and that deletes everything and I can’t not update it😬

I still have it recorded though

1 Like

Thanks for your help @AlphaSeven I really appreciate it!

1 Like

No worries. Sorry I wasn’t able to fix your issue ☹️ First time that’s happened haha

1 Like

It’s fine don’t worry about it, thank you so much still for taking time out of your day to do all that research and all, really appreciate it.

1 Like

Try sending the replay my mail get the mods email and send it.
Just click on share and mail

1 Like