Can I get this removed by a moderater

Hello ifc, I was doing an over night flight from egll-rpll in the A350 and I woke up with my plane spinning out of control and I ended flight immediately. I was just 10 hours in with about 2 hours left, what is really frustrating is I had just got to grade 5 a few days prior to this incident, I think a huge gust of with knocked my autopilot off and now I’m grade 2 and can’t fly for my va for a week now, please help.
Kind regards,
Tristan

4 Likes

Hey @twig!

Yikes. Spinning out of control does seem like an issue with the game.

If you think that the game is at fault, contact any one of the moderators with your replay as proof for them to remove your violation (If they agree)

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate it:)

1 Like

How do I share the replay? (I’m on android) @AlphaSeven I press share replay and infinte flight just stops

1 Like

Use this website:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

That doesn’t work either @AlphaSeven, I have a video on my phone of it but I can’t send it:(

Unless I can email the video to a moderater?

Have you looked at this?

You need to export your replay file.

1 Like

Yep I have, nothing has worked:(
Thanks though!

Try recording the time when the plane disconnected autopilot and upload it to YouTube. Send the video to a moderator then.

2 Likes

I recorded the time the autopilot disconnected but unfortunately my parents don’t allow me to upload to YouTube

1 Like

I see. Then I’m not sure how else to help you then. What is it that happens when you try to share the replay?

1 Like

Infinte flight crashes and goes to the home screen of my tablet

1 Like

Do you have adequate storage on your device?

1 Like

I have no clue what I am going to do, like I don’t mind even just being put to grade 3 or 4 and work my way back up to 5 because I just want to fly for my va too.

1 Like

What do you mean?

Don’t worry, we’ll fix it 😉

How much storage left do you have on your device?

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check now one second.

1 Like

8.3 GB of storage remaining.

1 Like