Can I get some help?

How come I can’t post anything in the Real World Aviation section?

1 Like

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. In order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

Your current TL: 1

5 Likes

Ok, I’m not new here

1 Like

Just need straight answer please

2 Likes

Hello!

Currently, you’re ranked TL1 (basic) which does not allow you to utilise that category yet.

When you rank up further to TL2 you’ll be able to post in that category along with other new features and the like!

Just keep contributing positively to the community & you’ll be there in no time!

7 Likes

Voila, the answer.

2 Likes

And how long does that take?

While the requirements are hidden to avoid people for TL Hunting, being an active IFC member will get you there in no time!

2 Likes

You have to be active in the community, replying to stuff, posting, liking etc.

1 Like

But dose anyone know numbers, how much post etc?

1 Like

Oh nvm, I forgot they got red of that stuff

1 Like

They are hidden to moderators only to avoid grinding and ensure people are actually going to be active.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks

Some people have gotten it in 24 hours.

What, so you would be on for 24hours?

Not necessarily “on” for 24 hours, you have to post, like etc. I don’t really need to see this though because everyone else already has :)

1 Like

It’s best that you continue to contribute positively to the community by commenting good pieces of advice and the like. That way, you can reach Trust Level 2 (and above), in order to be able to post in that section.

It’s the best way to be able to post in that section of the IFC. :)

1 Like